It is Me?


                       I feel put out that i can not participate in the Google Science Fair....that's cause i am in India    ....... what do u think,this is  America or England or Las Vegas or Los Angeles or some  rich country and u could get all you want? NO NO NO.......EXCEPT A FEW METROPOLITAN CITIES.....
                           I guess.... can only dream about being like how other New Yorkers are like.....i can not dress like what i want.......... AND I WISH THAT DREAM will be full-filled when i finish my school,college,and get outta here for working as a doc somewhere i like to ........


Think that this girl up here is me.....'cause i am near my window and  my mind is filled with thoughts like hers (which u can understand by lookin' at her  !!!)....OK 
see ya.....




Comments

  1. You arent alone!
    I live in Australia and there are many things i wish to do/wear but cant because of how far away we are from everyone!!

    xxxBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.....alright......thankz for the advice dude....

      Delete
  2. Oh, in my country, all the people are the same. If I'm wearing what I want, people look at me like I am an alien or something. I mean: WHAT'S WRONG IF I WANNA WEAR ONLY BLACK CLOTHES OR A T-SIRTH WITH MY FAVOURITE BAND? Gosh, I'm feeling like I'm from another planet...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts