another fashion post...

hey y'all ...how r u doing.....as always i recommend u to check out my other blog that mainly deals with my personal life.......but here,in this blog , u find everything that a girl would like to find........like girly stuffs....i am going to share few pics that i love in this post.....u r welcome to comment and share ur views  about the post too.....


these flowers,i love 'em, found 'em in tumblr....they kinda do good when being assumed as a frock's bottom.....!according to my view...


lately i've been in love with lana del ray......my new idol.....


i love fairies ,angels.at times i think being a kid again is all i ever want not because i loved my childhood friends but the innocence i had ,but life is life.......


i sometimes feel like i must have never bough a guitar 'cause i don't use it or am not fond of it anymore......i feel sorry for having wasted my dad's money...hey.....but this one belongs to my personal life so assume u read this in my web of butterflies blog......



i post in this blog too 'cause i don't wanna let it go wasted.......like anyway i have lots of fashion things going on .......that i can post here......!

Comments

  1. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I think yours is great and that's why I'm your new follower!

    Sun and Sany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how u kids now have a place to vent ur self. Without doing it to ur parents and getting into trouble. Now u can vent to ur peers 'those of like minds and just talk it all out without anybody getting hurt. Gotta love it so keep it up an live life to its fulliest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx.... what r blogs for? to vent and share feelings ....

      Delete
  3. I like your blog Meghana! I'm going to follow you via Gfc and Bloglovin. I leave here my links in case you want to stop by and share some love :-)
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    Enter and share my international giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry the links kinda got messed up.....here u go.
    http://meghanaworld.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/meghana28698

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts