something natural...


so here r a few more pics that r not only from my garden but also from my front yard..........so hope u like 'em all.and if u can please name the red flower that is bushy not the pink one (it is rose)....................






   sorry that the leaves hid the sun shot pic was not shoot all that clear,this makes me worry what would happen when the Sun gets destroyed by some kinda asteroid or something.i love  the Sun..............



       what's the flower's name?

 i love banana's but not when they r grown in my garden cos they absorb all the water.but still those leaves r lovely, rn't they?



 the papayas r growing like grass,so many have been popping up.........i wish these will cure my myopia.......

 waiting for this one to bloom and i don't know it's name too....i brought it's root from my granny's farm........











my lemon plants r growing just now...

here r my mint leaves........

Comments

  1. Thanks for all your lovely comments at my blog. your blog looks great - thanks for giving me the links. You have great pictures here. I have no idea what the pink flower is I'm sorry. Your garden is lovely. I wish I could grow Papaya in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan, thanks for your comments at Hill Country Mysteries. I'm following your butterfly blog now. Cheers, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :) Yes I'd love to follow eachother! Just followed you on GFC, follow back at
    Closet Checklist
    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts