The Land Of Infinite-Boring-Days...



It is silly.i know it seems silly 'cause it is silly that i almost get my mind go blank when i sit in front of my computer while yesterday night i had lots of thinking going on about what to blog  today......i assure u that most of my thoughts were about me annoying my brother and hurting my mom.......i definitely felt sorry for them....it's just that i am not me nowadays......everyday is the same .......exactly the  copy of the previous day ,well except for the movies that i watch,food that i eat,and things that i surf in the net....i feel totally sick.....


The princess of "The Land Of Infinite-Boring -Days"



It is like i am the princess of "The Land Of Infinite-Boring-Days" where i got nothing else to rule people almost cruel and i myself feeling cruel......and evil  and ultimately bored...except for the fact that the princess looks cute......the clock ticks the same 3,600 times every hour and 3,600 multiplied by 24 times a day......i know that i am kinda confusing a little bit or more.....but what am i gonna do for the next whole holiday month?....if i think to take rest ,as i wouldn't have anytime when i go to school  continuously for 2 whole years and break my head trying to force my subjects into my head,i am scared that i would get lazy even in my schooldays too. ....and i definitely don't wanna get caught by my teachers for sleeping during class hours too...oh........god....i sometimes wish i have no holidays at all but sometimes i have school to the core....but anyway, when i finish my education all i will have to do is go to work and from  my 50s lead a luxurious good life ,if i become a doc.....and earn lots of money.....

Comments

  1. You do a lot of thinking my friend!! What about let it go when you are in this bored blank-mind mood? You have lots of quality, it shows in your blogs. Just let yourself be and don't count the ticking of the clock :-)
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    Enter and share my international giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright thanxxxxxx.............u seem to be a really nice person....and thanx for judging me by my blog.....no offense!i mean thanxxxxx......we'll catch up soon......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts