juz sayin' hello!

hey guys...............
                              not been blogging for a while.....
                              so here's a hi from me to u so please smile...........
was that rhyming?  i hope not!....yeah having been not blogging for a while doesn't always mean that this gal has nothing gin around her, but lots burning up her mind.......i got this situation lately where i hate the ring my dad brought me....my mum says i am unusual cos i don't wanna wear any rings at this small age......well maybe i am unusual but i take it like i am unique......!

Comments

  1. Lovely blog :)

    Join My Giveaway!!!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2013/06/cloisonne-enamel-pendant-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to be unique!:) I used to wear rings when I was younger and today I hardly ever wear them.. I dont know, my style just changed a little bit :)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool.............atleast it's good to know being unique feels unique!and yeah let me know if u get any notification regarding my reply ......for ur reply on this post...

      Delete
    2. do you mean notification on e-mail for example?:) I didnt receive anything but I'm still checking out your blog ;)

      www.lorietta.cz

      Delete
    3. but i got a notification that u replied to my reply..........

      Delete
    4. not notification on e-mail but on blogger itself...i got one that u replied to min reply!

      Delete
  3. There's nothing wrong with being enique cause that helps separate us from everybody else. U don't want to walk around with 95 twins in life. Its ok to be an individual an I tried writing again under my name sir chuckus of Earle give it a read an tell me what u think.ok

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts