the quiz contest.......

Hey my readers..........this is where we went this morning and almost spent half of our day at.......who went where?u might ask.......me, my mum, bro, dad........it was the Cadbury bournvita quiz contest......it went quite dull at the beginning but as we started getting absorbed into the contest I was amazed at the contestants'  caliber and their ability to understand english cos the judges spoke english........well, my bro did quite well too.....
And then it was 1o'clock  when we got home after having parcelled 3 packets of biryani........my mum opted for a home made lunch so she   had planned to make dosas for herself...well.....all I can say is that the day went quite good. ........

Comments

  1. :) Lovely post! I like it!
    Kisses! I wish you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts