the college me

hey fellow beautiful bloggers......it feels like i havent been here in like ages!whoa...i am done missing my blogs and your aswesome blogposts....i have joined college and am all set here.found a few good buddies.my little dormitory is cool and humble and i am loving it.and also i really dont get the feeling of being away from home most of the time.it is quite a rarity that i feel it.well,apart from this,life is good,although it has been slightly messed up lately, i still feel like i got it all figured out.i know who i want to be,just figuring out how am gonna improvise it,though.funny how long it takes me to do that.pretty long,maybe.

well, looking at the bright side, i have found out that there is so much potential in me to be kind and nice to others.so much goodness that i have been  hiding behind my poker face thinking that all i can do is hurt people.and guess what i am not that heartbreaker that i have been thinking i am.and a few people (my friends )r helping me be the good me .and friendship feels good ....it really does...wow i talk like i havent had friends all my life...i think i did have have friends.silly me...not so silly though.

and coming to academics....woooof.it is tight.i am doing my electrical and elecrtonics engineering.never thought it could be this much of fun.pretty busy here and am loving it.little sleeping,more thinking,and offcourse lectures and interesting sometimes and downright lullaby-ish at times...

life is good.i keep saying this.and coming here is even more refreshing and nostalgic too,after all,blogger has been a pretty huge part of my high school...sharing all the fun i had with my friends at school and u guys know what they were(books,songs,pics about home as well).....

now.here are a few snapshots of what my life has been around here for the past 3 months.....








so those were from my hostel surroundings.......and the pupa,yeah i posted the little guy on flikr as well.i wonder why the gals here called it ewww!but i love it anyway....


wanna read this book:(   :)


my victoria's ....am so proud of it.....although i have not the slightest clue why...just proud...


my welding doing.....




and this was a few weeks back on my way back home from home......and it dint have a happy ending though..  :(



okay so this the first ever pic of what i am ....yay.i finally posted a pic of me....


this was on a really scary(not scary to me!) thunderstorm-y rainy wet cold night outside my hostel...




this was after the rain at mid night ....yea purple mid night...i love the purple...




and finally this was at my mechanical workshop....yeah i did that....I I I I I ...Me ...feels good to do all this...am really loving my life right now...getting wasted on the internet or not,getting ready for my future or not,getting sleepless the whole of a few nights or not,getting happier everyday or not,getting new friends or not, missing my family or not.....am really happy ....




OH AND LOVING TAYLOR SO MUCH AGAIN..........

and i hope u beautiful ladies and gals have a heck of a good life...live it to the fullest .YOLO...right?!!!!!
and be cautious too....


see you on the next blogpost.....and happy haloweeen y'all...hope u had a good one!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Hello Meghana, nice to meet you! Welding is a super cool craft to be learning and Taylor Swift is pretty awesome too! Thanks for your comment and your visit to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww.thank you so much for ur comment and thank you for visiting my blog too...:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts