keep going

Hello to anyone and every(beautiful)body who is reading .

I am gonna go right ahead and throw the pictures of  my holiday cooking  and believe me it tastes as good as it looks ,yeah.( *patting my shoulders*)


so this one is egg curry ..... and of course my mum helped accomplish this culinary masterpiece that i get to call mine.


This is  my  not-so-great-textured 'custard' and if  u thought it is an omelet at first look don't worry my friends already called it that ahahaha.one thing i feel bad for though is that i used up (more like wasted) half of a vanilla pod on this improper custard.....but let me tell u this it was still edible and i liketh it ! really yes it wasn't so bad.

Life is one hell of a ride and mine is  a slow yet weirdly satisfying one  . I haven't been writing much lately ,just the way  I predicted it to be  like 3 years ago.     Okay talking about "year".....the last year was just another year , me  in college ,trying to keep up with everything that  education ,friendship,family  and, ultimately, life threw my way.     I managed to snap some pretty pictures and  have posted  them on flikr and here is the link...feel free to visit my site on flikr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/meghanataybarbie/

I only  have 2 more years left to be where i am right now.   Darn it, I made it sound like its already a nostalgic place ,although it does sometimes ......especially when i get back from home....unlike this trip from back home :\ oh and lately  i feel more responsible about  "my life"- how i use money,time,and other things like acquaintances,relationships and stuff  .  All this time i actually thought i had already become wise for so young of an age ! guess we never reach maturity when it comes to wisdom because...hmmm i am gonna blame this one on the universe .

So till then i have gotta keep going on......I am gonna keep going on with what ever i am trying to do with my life and i completely ,utterly ,totally mean it in an entirely blissfully-ignorant-ly  positive way. I am going to appreciate this life and everything that has to do with it and get the most of my ride .


Comments

Popular Posts